Wireless Contract Negotiations
Many organizations are overpaying on their wireless spending by as much as 45%. Why not target this extra spending by reducing operational expenses through cellular contract negotiation/re-negotiation? OpDecision can help you meet this goal to effectively cut your costs.
We provide contract negotiations services in the following two scenarios:
- Re-signing with your current carrier
- Selecting a new carrier
In both cases, we help our clients maximize cost reduction and carrier incentives. Our vast experience and inside knowledge enables us to achieve discount levels beyond the reach of our clients. How?
We represent tens of thousands of lines of service across all major carriers. We leverage our carrier relationships to benefit our clients.
OpDecision has access to unpublished rates. Right from the start OpDecision can likely increase the cellular savings for your organization.
What else do we do?
- Establish association/vertical industry ties to create additional savings
- Procure large, one-time and monthly recurring credits on the account
- Receive discounts on equipment hardware and accessories
How it works?
- Establish a baseline – Determined by what you can achieve independently in negotiations with the carrier
- Achieve additional savings – By utilizing our inside knowledge and relationships OpDecision can generate greater savings above and beyond the baseline
- Pay only for incremental savings – OpDecision is only compensated for cost savings above the established baseline
What is at stake? Here’s a snapshot of what OpDecision has achieved for our existing clients:
- Double-digit increases on corporate discounts
- Received hundreds of thousands of dollars in one-time credits
- Procured at no cost, thousands of PDA devices and corresponding software
Learn more about Managed Wireless Services»